District 716 Emergency Messaging System
Welcome to the District 716/Infinite Campus Emergency Messaging System. The system is designed primarily for sending out emergency notifications to parents should an emergency or event warranting high importance occur. Such events could include but are not limited to;
* School closings and/or early outs due to weather or other circumstances
* Emergencies requiring other changes in the normal school day schedule
* Notifications about high profile or important events happening at District 716
* Other alerts as deemed necessary by school administration
Parents who register can select how they would like to be notified, and such methods of notification could include any combination of the following:
1) Home phone call or voicemail
2) Mobile phone call or voicemail
3) Text message
To change your Campus Messaging Contact Preferences, you must have an Infinite Campus Portal login. If you need a login, contact to send an email request to our Campus Administrator.
Once you have a Campus Portal login, you may change your Campus Messaging Contact Preferences by clicking the link at left.
Thank you for taking time to investigate the District 716 Infinite Campus Emergency Messaging System, and please use the form below to contact District 716 with any questions or for assistance.
SEND QUESTIONS OR HELP REQUESTS BELOW: